Our client, a well established Property Services company is looking to bolster their team with the appointment of a qualified and experienced Mortgage Adviser.
They require a fully CeMap qualified mortgage Adviser and must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of success in their current role selling a wide range of products, therefore a Bank or Estate Agency environment is preferred.
Specific duties include:
- To establish and maintain a professional relationship with each negotiator to regularly discuss all buyers, viewers, offers and vendors.
- To attend all sales meetings.
- To establish and maintain a strong, professional working relationship with the Sales Manager
- To review and discuss performance and identify areas of improvement.
- To submit weekly reports to line management concerning activity surrounding work in progress.
- The accurate preparation of all case information, ensuring documentation is complete and submitted to the operations team in accordance with minimum operating standards.
- To answer queries and questions from clients and work colleagues as they arise.
- To portray a professional image to internal and external customers at all times.
- To carry out ad hoc tasks and requests, as necessary.
You must be fully CeMap qualified or possess qualifications to the minimum regulatory requirement to provide Mortgage Advice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'