Location 1 x Tottenham Court Road
- Are you fully CeMAP qualified with current CAS status?
- Do you have a minimum of 2-3 year's experience within a Mortgage & Protection Advice role?
- Are you tired of working long hours with very little support and earnings potential?
My client has over 300 years of history and expertise in banking, setting the pace of change in global financial services. They are pioneering new services, shaping new markets and setting new standards across the world. For you this means constant challenges and opportunities. It also means joining a global community with many different skills and diverse perspectives, united by a common purpose and shared values.
Due to continued growth and success, my client is seeking experienced Mortgage Advisers on an employed basis for their Tottenham Court Road and Holborn branches
The role of a Mortgage Adviser will involve working on
- Responsibility for every aspect of the mortgage process
- Advising customers on their needs, processing the transaction
- Resolving any issues that arise
- You could also find yourself recommending related products such as life insurance, mortgage protection and home insurance
- A great relationship builder and negotiator.
The ideal candidate for the Mortgage Adviser position must have
- Previous experience in a customer-facing, Mortgage Advisor role providing regulated advise (essential)
- A certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practise (CeMAP) or equivalent
- Current CAS status (Competency Advisor Status) essential
- A track-record of success in regulated tasks and in meeting customer needs with the ability to influence
- Previous experience working in a Bank or Building Society preferable.
The successful applicant for the Mortgage Adviser role will enjoy a great package with the following benefits
- Basic salary between £32k - £33k
- Each adviser gets a quarterly & annual bonus
- Territorial allowance (ranging from £750 - £3.5k pa dependent on the distance from London City Centre
- Pension 10% basic salary
- 8x basic salary life assurance,
- Flexible benefits, childcare vouchers access to Premier Account which sees such benefits as % off retail/dining/mobile phone contracts etc.
If you would like to be considered for the Mortgage Adviser position please apply now to be considered for immediate short-listing.
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Lending
- Build Strong Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'