Based in the heart of Bury, our Client is going through a sustained period of growth. Fully FCA Authorised passionate about supporting clients at every stage of their financial journey. Whether the client has perfect credit, adverse credit, complex income or a whole manner of different scenarios, they are committed to finding the right solution.
We are looking for Experienced Mortgage Advisor's who would like the opportunity to receive qualified leads whilst continually looking at ways to grow exsisiting pipeline.
This is a full time permanent position, so we want someone with a desire to work hard and in return will receive lucrative uncapped earnings.
About the role.
As a qualified Mortgage Advisor you will speak to customers that come in via various introducer's (no cold calling) or through your own lead source, ensuring you select the appropriate product from a panel of lenders. You will conduct a detailed fact find with the customer and be responsible for giving independent advice. You will be making recommendations on mortgages from a panel of lenders.
Once the pack is completed a team of underwriters will support - so that once your file is prepared with all relevant compliance information together with the required paperwork, the case is handed to the team who will then process this through to completion. This will free up your time to move onto the next case without worrying about time consuming chasing for updates from clients, lenders and insurance companies.
What we’re looking for?
- Do you have a proactive attitude with the hunger and desire to succeed?
- Could you identify the most appropriate product by working with a wide range of lenders?
- Can you forge strong relationships between lenders and customers?
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment which requires excellent organisation skills?
- You must be an excellent communicator who’s confident but also be a great listener.
What can we offer you?
- Vibrant and energetic work environment
- NO COLD CALLING
- Secure Free Parking
- Full 121 training programmes.
- Bright, Spacious Offices
- Uncapped earning potential
- Experienced team of Underwriters to support you with each application
- Progressional Opportunities
- Busy Networking Events
- Ongoing Training and Support.
If you like the sound of this new exciting career opportunity and would like to apply, please send an updated copy of your cv!
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'