Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 70 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Mortgage Advice Bureau is the UK’s largest mortgage network, with access to over 11,000 products from 90 UK lenders. As part of the team at Mortgage Advice Bureau Scotland, you would be working for one of the largest mortgage broking businesses in Scotland, and with a 140% growth within the last year, one of the fastest growing financial services businesses in the UK.
Mortgage Advice Bureau provide expert mortgage and protection advice to a range of clients, from first time buyers applying through help to buy, to families looking to expand their home, to landlords adding to their portfolio. Our advisers offer advice face-to-face, over the phone and, unique to our business, via video call.
Mortgage Advice Bureau Scotland are looking to hire Mortgage and Protection Advisers to join our Edinburgh or Glasgow offices.
- You will be required to advise and arrange mortgages for our extensive client and introducer base
- You will receive award winning extensive training which will equip you with all you need to reach your potential
- You will receive between 10-15 internally qualified appointments each week
- With client experience at the heart of everything we do, you must possess extremely strong communication skills, be well organised, have a 'can-do’ attitude with a burning desire to be the best you can be
As part of the team at Mortgage Advice Bureau Scotland, you will enjoy:
- Competitive remuneration/commission (OTE £45,000)
- Administrative and compliance support
- Vitality health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free fruit
- Monthly drinks trolley
- City centre locations in vibrant offices
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- Protection Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'