Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are pleased to be working in partnership with our established business partner who require a competent and highly experienced Mortgage & Protection Adviser for their new leads they will be generating from a variety of sources across the UK. The role will be home based in the Chelmsford area, so you will need to be disciplined and committed to dealing with your case load online and over the telephone.
At the outset, you will need your some of your own lead source and client bank and this will be supplemented by more leads from the business on a monthly basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our mortgage broker business in conjunction with one of the UK’s leading mortgage brokers, Mortgage Advice Bureau.
We require a motivated individual to help drive sales in a rapidly growing market and we are looking for a highly driven individual who is keen to learn and take on the challenge of advising within this established business.
The successful candidate will need to have a fantastic attitude and be able to adapt to a highly competitive environment to achieve success with experience of working from a home office base is an absolute must!
What you will need to succeed:
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified and CAS
- Existing client bank and leads
- Previous experience as a mortgage and protection adviser is highly essential, ideally 2 + years in a broker role
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner are essential
- Good written, oral communication and numeracy skills
- Self disciplined to successfully work from home
- Happy to work on a competitive self employed basis, however, an employed package may be available
Your career is important to us, we are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success with excellent earning potential!
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self discipline
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'