Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are pleased to be working in partnership with a new, yet established business partner who require competent and highly experienced Mortgage & Protection Advisers for their new leads they will be generating from a variety of sources across the UK. The role will be office and home based in the Glasgow and wider Lanarkshire area, so you will need to be disciplined and committed to dealing with your case load online and over the telephone.
At the outset, it would be preferable for you to have some form of client bank, however it is not a major requirement, this will be supplemented by more leads from the business on a monthly basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our mortgage broker business in conjunction with one of the UK’s leading mortgage brokers, Mortgage Advice Bureau.
We require motivated & competent individuals to help drive business in a rapidly growing market and we are looking for highly driven individuals who are keen to learn and take on the challenge of advising within this established business.
The successful candidates will need to have a fantastic attitude and be able to adapt to a highly competitive environment to achieve success.
What you will need to succeed:
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified and CAS
- Existing client bank and leads, preferable, not essential
- Previous experience as a mortgage and protection adviser is preferable, ideally 2 + years in a broker role, although more experienced bank and building society advisers are welcome to apply too
- Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner are essential
- Good written, oral communication and numeracy skills
- Self disciplined to successfully work remotely
- Happy to work on a competitive employed or self employed basis
Your career is important to us, we are passionate about training and developing you to realise your full potential and achieve success with excellent earning potential!
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self discipline
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'