Chancellors Group of Estate Agents our highly respected, market leading & award winning mortgage broker & estate agency partner is seeking a fully CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified Mortgage & Protection Adviser. This excellent opportunity has arisen as a result of continued proactive & dynamic growth plans. Chancellors will provide you with a fantastic lead source with appointments and lead generation by their established sales teams. Additionally, you will have full & compliant database access to self-generate appointments and administrative support to allow you to further increase your business levels.
The role will be HOME BASED therefore self discipline and integrity are of paramount importance!
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
- Meeting performance targets set out by Life FS, a group company of Chancellors.
- Ability to drive appointments from branch network
- Fact find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home buying process.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale & meeting the quality standards set.
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc
- Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively.
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly.
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
Key Skills Required:
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CeMAP 1,2 & 3 or CERT CII or equivalent with at least 12 months or more experience
- Previous experience working within the estate agency sector desirable
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Full time employed position.
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Dedicated administration support.
- On target earnings of £80,000
- Full & ongoing sales and protection training
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Mortgage Broker
- Estate Agency
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'