The Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) proposition bears testament to MAB being the market leader in Financial Services in the independent estate agency sector and we are pleased to offer new adviser roles in the Greater Belfast and wider Northern Ireland area!
By joining one of our Appointed Representative (AR) Partners, you will be part of the multi-award winning MAB model, with over 150 major awards in the past 5 years to their name. This, combined with an excellent and highly supportive head office operation, will provide you with a fantastic platform to build your own business.
You’ll enjoy a role delivering high quality mortgage and protection services to your customers, whether they are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgage advice. You will have flexibility to manage your own diary to provide full advice and recommendation on both Mortgage and Protection products.
We are seeking individuals who have a passion and drive for this industry and this will be evident in your business awareness, as an expert for your customer’s needs. Our business is that of financial advice for the ultimate purchase of a new home and you will be on hand to fulfil your customer’s dreams!
MAB’s business partners enjoy a highly competitive self employed commission package and you will join a model based on opportunity, helping you to progress your career path to achieve your professional and earnings goals
- Attractive & competitive self employed bonus structure
- Realistic OTE £50-60K per annum
- Marketing support including introducers having the ability to promote your services
- Offering you quality lead sources
- Full compliance support
- Learning & Development support from MAB’s award winning head office team
This role is ideal any mortgage and protection adviser looking to become self-employed OR a current self-employed adviser who is ready to increase their earnings potential with a quality lead source.
You will require
- CeMAP or equivalent to advise and recommend mortgage & protection products
- Ideally Whole of Market broker experience
- Ideally experienced in working with substantial client banks
- Consistent track record of success
- Drive & passion
- Business Acumen
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Broker
- Protection Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'