Chancellors Group of Estate Agents our highly respected, market leading & award winning mortgage broker & estate agency partner is seeking a fully CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified Mortgage & Protection Adviser. This excellent opportunity has arisen as a result of continued proactive & dynamic growth plans. Chancellors will provide you with a fantastic lead source with appointments and lead generation by their established sales teams. Additionally, you will have full & compliant database access to self-generate appointments and administrative support to allow you to further increase your business levels.
Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) are a nationally recognised mortgage broker and network, winners of over 150 awards in the past 5 years and continually growing.
- Meeting performance targets set out by Life FS, a group company of Chancellors.
- Ability to drive appointments from branch network
- Fact find effectively to establish the client’s current finances and future aspirations.
- Provide high quality professional mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages
- Explain required insurance products so that clients can make informed choices. Help the client through the home buying process.
- Communicate with estate agents, mortgage lenders, solicitors and insurance providers.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required timescale & meeting the quality standards set.
- Support additional income streams such as referrals for wills, conveyancing etc
- Follow any training and development plan agreed to improve performance.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as set by Company.
- Embrace company values and promote them effectively.
- Embrace company ethos in treating customers fairly.
- Maintain knowledge of the financial services industry and knowledge that is deemed necessary
- Keeping up to date with monthly CPD in line with the FCA requirements
Key Skills Required:
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Organised and target driven.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply. Excellent customer service skills.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude. Respect for confidential information.
- CeMAP 1,2 & 3 or CERT CII or equivalent with at least 12 months or more experience
- Previous experience working within the estate agency sector desirable
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Full time employed position.
- Uncapped commission earnings
- Dedicated administration support.
- On target earnings of £80,000
- Full & ongoing sales and protection training
- Annual award trips and prizes
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
- A paid day off for your birthday after successful pass of probation
- Increasing holiday entitlement from 2 years’ service
- Mortgage Broker
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'