Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 Basic (£25K OTE)
Hours: Monday to Friday 09.30 - 18.00 hrs
Are you a successful Mortgage Processor looking for a new challenge?
About Deal Direct Financial Solutions
We are a highly successful Hampshire based mortgage brokerage established in 2005. We work with all lenders market-wide and offer a free, no-obligation service to our clients.
We pride ourselves on sourcing the best mortgage and protection products for any circumstance and require our advisers to provide outstanding customer service.
Our business is expanding and we are looking for a mortgage processor to join our already established and successful team.
Offering a fully remote setup and legendary paid-for company trips, we ensure that our employees are well-rewarded for their hard work.
Mortgage Processor key responsibilities:
- Processing all mortgage applications through a Workflow system
- Reviewing customer applications and making sure all documentation and requirements are correct in order to progress the application further
- Regular liaison with lenders to obtain updates and proactively progress mortgage applications through to offer
- Other administrative duties such as - sending out welcome packs, placing deals on the system, rejecting deals that are unsuccessful and resolving any customer or 3rd party queries
The Ideal Mortgage Processor:
- Experience in working within an FSA or FCAindustry as this is essential to be successful in this role
- You will need a strong understanding of the guidelines and processes that need to be adhered to in order to complete the applications
- Candidates that come from a loan processing, mortgage application processingbackground will be ideal
- Experience of working in a fast paced office role that requires good data entry skills and a strong attention to detail
- Numeric, consistent and an ability to handle a high workload
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service
- Self-motivated and able to see a whole process through from start to finish
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent
- Independent and thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- You must be compliant and have a full checkable employment history.
- You must be driven to succeed and demonstrate the desire to out perform all of your peers.
Hours for this position are
Monday to Friday 09.30 - 18.00
If this sounds like the role for you click APPLY!
Additional Keywords: Mortgage Advisor, CeMap, Financial Advisor, Mortgage Broker,Mortgage Consultant, Financial Services Consultant, Mortgage Services Advisor, Finance, Financial, Financial Services, Mortgages.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
- Financial Services
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'