Excellent opportunity to join a City based Financial Services Practice and as part of a small team, provide administrative support in the key areas of Mortgages and Protection to a successful Financial Adviser.
Mortgage Administrator - Financial Services (ideal start date: October 2020)
Salary: £24-26k plus benefits
Based in the prestigious Heron Tower, close to Liverpool Street and Bank Stations, our client is a successful brokerage, founded in 2001, employing 55 Advisers and support administrators.
They are currently expanding and are seeking to appoint a candidate who will complement the existing team, bring added value to the role and who is willing to take on additional responsibilities as the role expands.
In return they offer full training, a positive work environment, long term progression within the role, benefits including Critical Illness and Life Assurance Schemes and an interest free season ticket loan and will also recognise and reward excellent performance.
- Previous mortgage and protection administration experience required.
- Excellent IT skills (Inc. Windows, Outlook and Excel).
- High level of numeracy.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Excellent English - both oral and written.
- Proven organisational skills & ability to multi-task.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills.
- Minimum of 2 A 'Levels with minimum 1-2 years Mortgage Admin experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an excellent opportunity to join a City based Financial Services Practice and as part of a small team, provide administrative support in the key areas of Mortgages and Protection to a successful Financial Adviser.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Excellent eye for detail and sensitivity to data.
- Quick to learn.
- Excellent work ethic and enthusiasm for the role.
- Team player but able to work autonomously and without close supervision.
- Enjoys being busy and delivering client focused service.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
- Organised, flexible and responsive to a fast-paced environment.
Interested in this Mortgage Administrator job?
Just click "apply" today and check your email explaining how to complete your application and be considered for the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'