My client is looking to recruit a mortgage administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate would have experience working with mortgages or who is CeMap qualified although my client will also consider candidates with PA/admin experience within a financial adviser firm.
Ideally, the role would be around 20 hours a week although my client would consider full time hours too.
The role of Mortgage Administrator will involve providing administration support to the sales team, case managing files accurately within prescribed time-scales and focusing on achieving excellent customer service at all times.
The role also provides potential for progression as the brokerage grows and develops.
- Progress mortgages through to legal completion and beyond.
- Liaise with Mortgage Advisers to ensure appraisal on the progress of mortgage cases and resolving any queries arising.
- Monitoring client emails, account management of repeat clients.
- Act as the first port of call for queries from clients, lenders and conveyancers.
- General office administration duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying and answering the telephone.
- Occasional finance administration duties.
- Support with marketing activities as required.
- Updating and maintaining systems and files.
- Working with advisers to ensure all activities meeting compliance and regulatory
In return, you will be given a basic salary of between £13,766.00-£25,000.00, pro rata, per annum plus company pension and flexible working hours.
Purple Panda Recruitment Ltd (Company Number 11505752) Is a UK based Recruitment Agency. We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees, clients and candidates equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability. Due to the high volume of CVs received we do not provide individual feedback on applications. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful. For further feedback please contact us directly.
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'