Purpose of role
We require an experienced Administrator to join a growing independent mortgage and protection brokerage firm based in Southampton. This will be a full time role.
The role will be based in Southampton City Centre office.
We are an award winning company and we are looking for someone who will help provide our customers with an award winning level of service.
The role of Mortgage Administrator will involve providing administration support to the sales team, case managing files accurately within prescribed time-scales and focusing on achieving excellent customer service at all times. We are seeking an individual who can take ownership of customers’ queries ensuring appropriate solutions are given and seen through to conclusion.
The role also provides potential for progression as the brokerage grows and develops.
- Progress mortgages through to legal completion and beyond.
- Liaise with Mortgage Advisers to ensure appraisal on the progress of mortgage cases and resolving any queries arising.
- Monitoring client emails, account management of repeat clients.
- Act as the first port of call for queries from clients, lenders and conveyancers.
- General office administration duties such as filing, faxing, photocopying and answering the telephone.
- Occasional finance administration duties.
- Support with marketing activities as required.
- Updating and maintaining systems and files.
- Working with advisors to ensure all activities meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
Experience and qualifications
- Proven administration experience within a mortgage or financial services environment.
- Excellent communication and customer services skills.
- Excellent computer skills including database set-up and maintenance, Microsoft office including excel and word.
- Attention to detail and experience of working with prescribed systems and procedures.
- Self-motivated and professional individual.
- Salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- The hours are negotiable for the right person.
- Office opening hours are 9am-5pm with flexibility required for additional hours as required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'