Salary up to £24k+ Benefits+ Bonus potential
My Client are an established Lender looking to recruit an experienced Mortgage Administrator to support their new business department
Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for providing support to the new business team where you will be dealing with all new business enquiries that come in via the intermediary channels.
The purpose of the role is to provide a support service to all intermediary partners and the intermediary sales team. The role includes both administrative and telephony support and you will need to be a good communicator and confident in dealing with incoming queries and ensure a smooth completion process for the Intermediary partners. This role focuses on Service delivery and providing an efficient level of service to all the Brokers.
- To manage Incoming calls within agreed service levels from intermediaries, solicitors and applicants, providing a seamless quality service to all parties.
- Handle all communication from stakeholders in accordance with Policy & Procedures Manual
- Act fairly and reasonably in all dealings with intermediaries, solicitors and valuers Develop new and enhance existing relationships with Mortgage Intermediaries, looking for new business opportunities where appropriate
- Build a close working relationship with the Sales team and Underwriters to enhance the process from both a service and quality perspective
- Manage the receipt of mortgage application and administration fees
- Manage case pipeline to agreed service standards managing stakeholders expectations at all times
Be accountable for the quality of welcome letters and intermediary updates ensuring they are completed in line with agreed service levels and provide clear and accurate information at all times.
Assess all correspondence to ensure lending criteria / conditions are met
Ensure all correspondence including references and valuations are in line with the application and the appropriate mortgage product
Ensure that all complaints are handled and logged in line with the Complaints Handling Procedures referring to your Team Leader or Service Quality Department when necessary
Skills & Experience
- Good telephone manner and experienced in dealing with customers over the phone.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and good administration skills
- Previous experience in Financial Services and good knowledge of TCF and DPA
- Adhere to the policy & procedures keeping up to date with any amendments
- Assisting in dealing with Complaints and that they are handled in accordance with company policy
Please apply without delay for an immediate interview
- Mortgage Broker
- MORTGAGE ADVISOR
- Mortagge lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'