Job Title: Mortgage Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 – Depending on Level of Experience
Sector / Industry: Property
Reference : JWWE0912
This is a small, friendly but ambitious team striving to become one of the leading Mortgage Brokers across the region. Our values and culture circulate around honest and caring customer service, with a passion for making sure they get the right product for their needs every time.
An immediate start is available for the right candidate, and when you join our team you will be an important part of something fresh where you'll be able to innovate and contribute towards our success.
Full Time Hours
Monday to Friday, but you will require to be flexible across Weekend as and when required
£20,000 - £22,000 (Depending on level of experience)
20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- To process in full all mortgage business from application stage once spoken with an Advisor to completion.
- To complete all administration relating to mortgage sales; to include checking applications, processing paperwork and working with sellers, solicitors, lenders and the mortgage provider until the sale completes and the mortgage goes through.
- Entering new cases on the system and keeping the Mortgage data updated.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters. Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met and tracking these procedures on the system.
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application.
Required Skills & Experience:
- You must have 1 years’ experience as a mortgage administrator
- Previous experience managing multiple cases
- Excellent knowledge of mortgage processing and lender interactions
- Competent in compliance, ability to check cases to a high standard
- Prior experience with the Intrinsic network specifically Xplan and XPM. (Prefered)
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams – Recruitment Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'