This is a brilliant opportunity to join an award-winning Financial Broker based in Horwich, Bolton. Due to company expansion, our award-winning client are growing their business and require an experienced Mortgage Administrator to join their fun and vibrant team. Working for a market leader in the mortgage industry, you will be working in a modern, open-plan office for an organisation that truly looks after their staff.
The excellent benefit packages includes Bupa Healthcare, Pension, free parking, annual awards evening, rising holiday entitlement, smart casual dress code, regular social events plus fantastic progression opportunities and a chance to gain financial qualifications such as CeMAP.
Our client is looking for driven people that can work independently and have proven experience of working in a regulated environment. If you have excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
Mortgage Administrator Responsibilities:
- Processing and managing loan applications from the initial response through to completion
- Taking ownership and management of tasks to successfully deliver loan completions for our customers
- Making sure all documentation is current and compliant
- Sending correspondence to brokers
Mortgage Administrator Requirements:
- Experience in a similar environment in roles such as Mortgage Coordinator, Underwriter, Processor, Administrator, Case Manager
- Experienced working in a regulated environment
- CeMAP Level 1 qualification would be a huge benefit
The Package / Benefits for the Mortgage Administrator:
- £22,000 - £23,500 plus average £3000 annual bonus
- BUPA Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme on completion of probation
- Rising holiday entitlement
- Free secure parking
- Great location close to transport links
- Access to training and development
- Stimulating career progression
- Annual awards evening
- Regular social nights
- Casual dress code
- Reward and recognition
- mortgage administrator
- mortgage advisor
- case manager
- mortgage processor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'