Mortgage administrator- exciting new position minimum 6 months £12.00 per hour - Must drive!
Your new company
Our client are a fairly new mortgage's business who are growing at great speed. They are a small firm who are expanding and looking for the right person to join the office. They are a flexible team who work well together and have a really strong office culture. This role is starting out to be a minimum of 6 months but will go permanent for the right candidate.
Your new role
- Keying in mortgage applications
- Passing applications onto lenders once formatted
- Using the in house system to process deals
- Using fact find and Microsoft Word
- Dealing with customers, clients, accountants and lenders on the phone
- Chasing pipelines
- Taking instructions from 2 advisors
- Accessing confidential files
- Being the first point of call for any queries
- Chasing busy accountants, solicitors and lenders throughout the full process
- Work flexible hours - they work around you
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully IT proficient
- Strong Administration skills
- Must have their own car
- Positive mind set
- Bubbly personality
- Good organisation skills
- Good time management
- Have the ability to work under pressure
What you'll get in return
Flexible hours and to be a part of a great team. You will be included in all the events out of hours paid for and will get the chance to turn this position into something permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'