Working for a very successful and forward thinking company, the successful Mortgage Administrator will be an upbeat and motivated individual, previous case administrative or mortgage experience is essential. Many benefits to this company who have a known reputation for looking after their staff ensuring the team are happy which makes everyone a winner!
Please see duties below:
- Supporting the admin team with submitting new mortgage applications
- To manage your own caseload of mortgage applications, ensuring they progress to completion accurately
- Working closely and effectively with mortgage advisers
- Ensure feedback is taken from customer in regards to the customer service
- Suggesting new ways to deliver a better experience for customers
- Continue to build and develop relationships with key lenders and solicitors
Hours working:39 hours a week (Variety of shifts and semi flexible working hours)
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'