My client a successful Mortgage and Financial Services brokerage, based in the in Central London is currently expanding and is looking to appoint a candidate who will complement their existing team and contribute to their success. In return, you will receive full training, a positive work environment, career progression and all the rewards excellent performance.
Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and must be able to satisfy the FCA’s PFA appointment criteria.
The Role of the Mortgage Administrator
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a City based Financial Services Practice, working direct to a highly successful Partner to support them in expanding their mortgage and protection client bank and maximising sales activity
- You will be trained in all aspects of regulated mortgage advice, protection assurance and general insurance to ensure that you are able to deliver client focused solutions and submit and issue compliant and quality business
- After full training, you will be expected to assess client needs, identify/ source appropriate mortgage and protection products, collate information and make recommendations
- You will learn all aspects of the role by shadowing the Partner and his team of mortgage brokers/support administrators, self- study on lender criteria and technical product terms, attending external technical and sales skills development courses and through structured performance management
The ideal candidate for the Mortgage Administrator position must have:-
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish and develop client relationships
- IT skills (Inc. Windows, Outlook and Excel)
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent English both oral and written
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Graduate (any discipline) or 2 A’ Levels minimum
- Full CeMAP or equivalent would be desireable.
- Must have a minimum of 18 months post-graduation work experience
You need to demonstrate the following:-
- Client service and results focused
- Self-starter with a flexible, positive outlook
- Enjoys client contact and willing to prospect leads
- Quick to learn
- Excellent, disciplined work ethic
- Team player but able to work autonomously and without close supervision
- Organised, flexible and responsive to a fast paced environment
If you would like to be considered for the Mortgage Administrator please forward me a copy of your CV for immediate short-listing.
- CeMap Qualified
- Client Contact
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'