Due to business expansion a new opportunity has been created to work with a highly regarded mortgage advisory practice for an experienced mortgage administrator.
This role will involve working within a very friendly team, who help and support each other, and where work is fun! you will be looking after brokers who provide advice to the highest level of clients.
The main focus of the position will involve
Speaking with lenders on a daily basis to ascertain the status of applications
- Submitting applications
- Liaising with clients regularly
- updating records
- Assisting with Suitability Reports
In order to be considered for this position suitable applicants must:
- Possess previous mortgage/legal administration experience at a high level
- be experienced in dealing with HNW clients
- possess excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- possess a good level of efficiency
- be of a professional nature
- CeMAP is desirable but not essential
In return you can expect to be working alongside the industry's top advisers, sponsorship for professional qualifications and genuine progression opportunities to progress, not to mention a fun and happy working environment where the work you complete is appreciated.
Apply now for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'