Working as part of our fast paced mortgage administration team of at our Office in Prestatyn, the Mortgage Administrator will be working alongside our mortgage advisor and other administrators to provide administration, sales and compliance support. You will be processing mortgage and protection applications through to completion, liaising with lenders, insurance providers, solicitors and maintaining client relationships.
This role will require the ability to self-manage workloads, set daily priorities and have the ability to balance varying tasks throughout the day including new business, pipeline case progression, general post, diary activities, incoming emails and telephone calls. Dealing with mortgage lending today is very challenging, the need to use your initiative to logically resolve problems and progress cases is a necessity. You will be required to communicate in a professional and knowledgeable manner both written and oral, work under pressure and achieve targets and deadlines.
The main duties of the role are as follows:-
- Responsible for checking cases when submitted to ensure forms are completed correctly and all relevant documents attached for life companies and lenders
- To ensure new business is not processed unless it is fully compliant and any breaches are recorded in accordance with company procedure.
- Full client detail to be accurately loaded to the database, data to be kept up to date at all times including changes to client details, plans, and diary activities.
- Liaising with lenders/providers and clients verbally and in writing to satisfy all additional requirements to process cases through to completion, submitting all lender/provider required documentation in accordance with each providers procedures.
- Cases are diarised with the correct level of priority applicable to individual circumstance; be pro-active completing all chase ups. Inform adviser, client and introducer (where appropriate) of all progress.
- Daily incoming post to be processed efficiently and advisers kept informed of declined business/ increased life assurance premiums, or changes imposed by the providers to the products recommended.
- Check within a timely fashion that mortgage offers and life acceptance terms received reflect the advice provided and update all appropriate parties.
- Daily self-management and prioritisation of own pipeline cases, incoming work and requirements of advisers, clients and the administration team.
- Liaise with the General Insurance department keeping them informed of exchange/completion dates in order to effect home insurance policies, and identify new referrals where possible.
- Ensure the telephone is answered professionally and efficiently
- Develop good communication skills with advisers and clients making sure that the adviser is aware of any changes in circumstances which will affect service/business being provided.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times when speaking to clients, lenders, providers and introducers.
- Ensuring that monthly pipeline meetings are arranged and attended and each case individually checked.
- Ensure all cases are put on the on risk immediately and recorded in accordance with procedure.
- When a file has completed to follow procedure for complying the file including updating the database and setting future end of rate/client review diary activities.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed away as soon as possible and any backlogs should be reported to manager/supervisor.
- To comply with company compliance instructions, data security and money laundering procedures at all times.
In applying for this role you should have a good level of sales support and administration experience, and have self managed your own workloads or pipeline of tasks within a busy office environment. Previous mortgage knowledge and/or work experience is preferred although we do offer full training. The applicant should also have obtained 5 GCSE of C and above with further education to A-Level or similar
- Please submit your CV for consideration
- Insurance Policies
- Money Laundering
- Compliance Support
- Data Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'