Mortgage Administrator wanted - 6 months potentially longer £10.00 per hour (experience preferred)
Your new company
Our client based in Manchester are a boutique mortgage adviser service. They are experts in the market and work really hard together. The office has a real mixture of experience and they have a fun- happy culture. They have a really easy going approach to everything. The team are losing one member of staff for the next 6-9 months due to maternity and want someone to step up and take over on the administration side of things.
Your new role
- Taking instructions from 2 advisers
- Dealing with phone calls when necessary
- Navigating around the in-house database
- General administration duties
- Data input
- Data cleanse
- Processing mortgage applications
- Helping round with general office duties
- Dealing with emails
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working within the industry (preferred)
- Fully proficient with IT
- The ability to use Outlook well
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'