£18,000 - 22,000 plus bonus OTE £24,000
City Blue Recruitment are working with an ambitious and forward-thinking Finance Broker in the Staffordshire as they expand their team.
As the Mortgage Administrator you will be enthusiastic and eager to learn new things. You will assist colleagues by efficiently processing tasks/documents.
The Mortgage Administrator role will undertake:
- General office admin, answering phones and post.
- Chasing lenders and solicitors to get updates on client mortgages.
- Emailing and calling clients to update them on the status of their application.
- Using online system to ensure all notes and tasks are completed on cases.
Skills required for the Mortgage Administrator position:
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to handle pressure
- Methodical approach to work
- Strong organisational skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
This role is suitable for some who is ambitious and looking to progress and from a Financial Services or Legal background.
Apply today with your CV or call Sam on to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'