Salary: Starting Salary is £17,000 with a quarterly salary review plan in addition to this.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
About the company
L&C is the UK`s leading fee free mortgage broker offering independent mortgage and protection advice to clients over the telephone. Established for over 20 years, achieving major growth in the last decade, we employ around 650 people. We have won over 100 major industry awards since 2002 and have made the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 twice (fastest growing companies in the UK).
About the role
Working closely with a team of Mortgage advisers, you will be responsible for looking after your own intray and diary consisting of mortgage applications.
Day-to-day case management will involve...
• Delivering the highest level of customer service to L&C clients
• obtaining updates from lenders
• requesting documents and information from clients
• handling client assets
• trouble shooting any cases that don’t run smoothly through your own activity and co-operation with the Mortgage adviser
• keeping our purpose built IT system up-to-date with all case activity
• liaising with clients, lenders, solicitors and advisors to obtain the mortgage offer
The successful candidate should be self-motivated, extremely well organised and have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills, both written and verbal. They will need to be able to work both as part of a team and on their own, and deliver a high level of customer service.
The usual working hours are 9.00am -5.30pm with one late evening 10.30am - 7pm once a week with the need to be flexible when business levels demand.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job