Our reputable client based in Taunton is looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their team.
You will be working full time, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Our client are offering a fantastic starting salary and benefits package.
The administration team is accountable for delivering a high level of professionalism to provide client service excellence. The team transacts, manages and is responsible for clients needs and the day to day running of mortgage administration.Key duties will include:
- Opening and closing of the office as and when required
- Prepare refreshments for client and Company meetings as required
- Pro-actively manage day to day tasks; transacting cases onto the system, providing support to the adviser and clients throughout the application process
- Liaising with solicitors, insurance providers and mortgage lenders to provide a seamless service to our clients
- Working to FCA approved standards, ensuring work is compliant and within data protection guidelines when discussing client updates
- Competently use a variety of software packages to include data entry and monitoring of the Company client database
- Communicate and work efficiently with all client enquiries, treating every client as the only client
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise your workload to meet client expectations therefore delivering exceptional service
- Provide efficient administrative support to advisers through effective and regular communication
- Work with the Administration Manager to co-ordinate, and implement office procedures effectively
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise outgoing post
- Order and maintain stationary and equipment supplies for the company
- Be able to efficiently book meeting rooms and conference facilities as needed
- Assist and support the team, your colleagues and the Company as required
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- A high degree of personal motivation, organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload
- A willingness to undertake exams to further your personal knowledge within the Financial Services industry.
- An understanding of the mortgage industry to include standard business processes
- Flexibility and approachability under pressure
- You must be proactive, tenacious and show initiative at all times
- The ability to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively at all levels
- The ability to work closely with other members of the team and management team
- A learning mind-set with the ability to receive feedback to implement corrective advice ensuring achievement of key objectives and service delivery to clients
- A high level of professionalism to deliver client service excellence
- The ability to build excellent relationships with all colleagues through role model behaviour in line with the Group culture and strategic objectives
If you have experience in financial services/mortgages or bancassurance then please get in touch.
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience, please apply online or contact Georgina Caddick on . You can also send your CV directly to Georgie at .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
- "Mortgage" or "admin" or "administration" or "administrator" or "Mortgages" or "Mortgage admin" or "Mortgage administrator"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"