Salary £19000 - £25000 (depending on experience) plus bonus, pension and incentives
A talented and enthusiastic Mortgage Administrator is required to provide administrative support to an award winning, forward thinking mortgage company.
The company specialises in providing a range of retail customer mortgages as well as ‘business to business’ solutions through a network of over 100 Appointed Representatives across the UK. The business also provides placement and packaging services to other mortgage advisers keen to benefit from their enhanced knowledgin the specialist lending areas of BTL, Commercial and Bridging Loans.
The Mortgage Administrator Role
As Mortgage Administrator, you will work closely with both internal and external brokers and play an important role in the process of helping customers make their property ambitions become a reality.
- Manage all aspects of mortgage administration from initial ‘decision in principle’ to mortgage completion including keying mortgage applications, chasing lenders and third parties, completing diligence checks and reviewing and processing documents.
- Update and liaise with clients and advisers as their mortgage applications progress
- Administer and progress mortgage applications efficiently and with attention to detail.
- Invest time in building knowledge of lenders and processes to assist with the company’s values of delivering excellent customer service
Requirements for the Mortgage Administrator Role
- You are organised and apply a structured approach to administrative processes.
- You enjoy and are committed to delivering great customer service and working as part of a team.
- You are highly proficient in using a range of electronic systems and software
- You have worked in a similar role and are familiar with a range of mortgage lenders and their requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to join a flourishing, friendly, and progressive company that can offer true career development opportunities to the successful candidate. To find out more about helping to provide a smooth and efficient customer journey apply now by sending your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"