SOS recruitment are currently looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join our highly reputable client based in Poole, Dorset!
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Standard Office Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm Friday 8:30am - 2:00 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for entering any new enquiries or client details on the office systems
- You will provide excellent customer service to existing and potential clients, assisting with queries where necessary.
- Diarise Follow up Date / Action Points
- Contact Clients to Book Appointments on behalf of Consultants to discuss Project
- Book Appointments on behalf of Consultant to arrange telephone meetings
- Engage with Clients to check on progress of build
- Work closely with a team of consultants regarding application processes, collation of client correspondence and supporting documentation
- Proven experience in administration, ideally for mortgages or similar
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and communication skills, both written and verbally
- Top proficiency using Word, Excel and any other data input systems
If you would like further information on the above vacancy, please speak to one of our experienced consultants.........
Just click, call or come in today!
Our aim is to respond to your application within 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 48 hours you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"