Are you looking for a role where you can work with an inspiring team in vibrant new offices? This role is the one for you. An added bonus is the benefit of views of the countryside just on the doorstep!
If you are currently stuck in a role where you are not feeling challenged, where there is lack of progression - or maybe you are just looking for the salary increase, this role could easily solve these issues.
Our client, a growing and professional mortgage broker in the Ipswich area is looking for an experienced mortgage administrator to join their team following growth.
After working with this company for over a year we have successfully placed candidates within this business who are thriving in their roles.
Due to location, the successful candidate will need to be able to drive. On offer is an attractive salary, a great bonus structure and a fantastic working environment with some great people.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acting as an assistant to the broker.
- Proactively completing mortgage applications
- Booking meetings on behalf of brokers and managing their diary
- Taking messages for the brokers when they are out of the office
- Completing relevant administration on behalf of the broker including applications, dealing with emails etc.
- Chasing customers and documents to ensure mortgage packs are ready to be processed
- Taking inbound calls into the offices regarding mortgage applications
- Mortgage administration experience
- Ability to work odd Saturdays if business demands
- Someone professional who is confident in speaking to customers
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
- Mortgage Broker