Farrell Heyworth, the area's premier Estate Agent, are looking to recruit a Mortgage Case Manager & Administrator for our busy mortgage team. If you are looking for a great career within an exciting business we would love to hear from you.
Due to the growth of our mortgage team, an opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about customer service & with a keen eye for detail. A friendly, confident and outgoing personality is crucial. Mortgage application processing & administration experience is preferred but not essential.
Farrell Heyworth is a growing company with exciting expansion plans and fantastic opportunities for career development and growth within the organisation. We have a policy to always promote from within and have lots of 'home grown' mortgage advisers, managers and senior roles within the business.
Benefits Include :
Opportunities To Win Fabulous Holidays eg Las Vegas, Dubai & New York
Company Pension Scheme
28 Days Holiday (including Bank Holidays)
Multiple Company Social Events
Funded Qualifications To Develop Your Career
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 8.45am - 5.30 pm.
We work with Mortgage Advice Bureau (MAB) who are one of the UK's largest multi-award winning brokers with leading estate agents in over 900 offices nationwide.
Purpose: To support & develop our mortgage team by liaising with clients, mortgage advisers, banks/building societies, insurance companies, solicitors & estate agents
Requirements of the role:
- A minimum of 1 year’s experience as a full or part time administrator
- Ideally experience and knowledge of the mortgage market & financial services
- Excellent communication, IT and literacy skill
Objectives of the role:
- Escalate the application process for mortgages and related insurance
- Accurately record progress
- Keep all clients, advisers & estate agents fully informed at every stage in the process
Previous experience in mortgage administration is ideal, however, candidates with a strong customer service and/or administrative background will definitely be considered.
If you can answer YES to the following and are looking for a new and exciting challenge in Mortgage Services then we look forward to hearing from you.
- First class communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Demonstrate a stable working background
- A competent and thorough administrator.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor