Our client has an opportunity to join their growing team as a New Business Assistant (Mortgage Administrator), providing mortgage administrative support to the Operations Team to ensure the operation delivers an exceptional service to its customers.
- Effectively manage own workloads to ensure all activities are managed to conclusion and all outstanding information is identified and completed within agreed service levels
- Undertake a broad range of administrative processes/ relating to client’s mortgage applications
- Manage the data input of all new business ensuring that all applications are entered to agreed SLA’s both in time and quality
- Process Mortgage Offers to agreed service standards, managing stakeholder’s expectations at all times and ensuring they are processed in accordance with Policy & Procedures
- Receiving and opening incoming post/faxes/emails
- Completion of data integrity checks as and when appropriate and maintaining the records of file transfer
- Setting up and maintenance of filing systems
- Monitoring of stationery levels, working with the Team Leaders when stationery needs to be ordered
- To answer incoming calls through busy periods, ensuring messages are handled correctly
- Identify improvements to performance and team processes and working with team leaders and managers
- To ensure your responsibilities regarding Treating Customers Fairly, the Prevention of Financial Crime (including money laundering, identification and reporting of fraud) are carried out effectively and in accordance with the Company’s internal policies
- Where required, provide supper to the receipt management, deposit and reconciliation of received fees.
- When required liaise with 3rd Parties to provide support or handle queries
- Develop new and enhance existing relationships with other departments
- In addition, the role may be required to assist or cover for other roles within the Operations Department from time to time.
Person / Experience Required
- Regulatory Knowledge as applicable to role
- To act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly
- Adhere to the policy & procedures keeping up to date with any amendments
- Be aware and accountable for the mitigation of risk in the day to day performance of your role.
- Complaints are to be handled in accordance with the procedures
- Ability to competently use all the systems relevant to the role
- Ensure key business targets and performance indicators are achieved
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:30 - 5pm
Salary: £20k - £23k
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Data Processing
- Mortgage Advisor
- Administrative Processes