We are one of the largest New Build specialists in the UK and we have an exciting opportunity for a Mortgage Administrator to work within our Non-New Build team based in Leicester. This role will involve working with 2nd hand purchases, remortgages and Buy to Lets.
As the Mortgage Administrator you will be enthusiastic and willing to learn new things. You will serve both the managerial team and other colleagues by efficiently processing tasks/documents, to help them complete their task quickly and effectively. In this role Previous Mortgage experience is preferred.
The Role & Responsibilities
- General office admin, post, answering phones
- Chasing lenders & solicitors to get updates on client mortgages
- Emailing & calling clients to update them on the status of their application
- Using our online system to log all notes & complete tasks on cases
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Organised & Reliable
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising
- A great team player
- A desire to show initiative
- Good time management
- Knowledge of Word & Excel
- Excellent computer skills
Your working hours will be Monday - Friday between 09:00-17:30pm.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary of OTE £20k (Comprising of a basic of up to £18,000 + bonus).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Administration: 3 years (Required)
- Leicester LE2 (Preferred)
License or certification:
- Driving License (Preferred)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job