Our client, a growing financial services organisation in Leeds is currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join their Mortgage team.
The successful applicant will be working as part of their mortgage completions team.
You will be responsible for performing high level checks on mortgage applications to ensure funds are transferred to the customer in a timely manner.
You will have experience of working as an administrator within the financial services industry, have a keen eye for detail and excellent keyboard skills.
Duties will include:
- To complete applications within agreed SLA’s
- Review and satisfy mortgage conditions
- Prepare cases for completion
- Accountability for own decisions
- Consult with Underwriters to resolve case issues
- Prepare funds request spreadsheets
- Liaise with valuers, solicitors and intermediaries as appropriate
- Liaise with Accounts team where applicable
- Ensure that all business written complies with the Company’s and funder’s lending criteria
- To ensure that all client files are always complete and up to date
- Adhere to all anti-money laundering, data protection and other regulatory requirements
- Ensure all applications comply with Equity Release Council Guidelines
- Report any concerns regarding completion issues to Team Manager
- Contribute to the development of Company’s TCF policy and T&C regime
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required
An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues and solicitors in a professional manner which is confident, open and honest.
Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines.
An approachable, organised individual who shows excellent attention to detail and a proven ability to work using own initiative and take responsibility for their work.
- Financial Service mortgage experience
- Analytical and methodical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient Excel skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job