£18,000 to £22,000
This is the chance for a Mortgage Administrator to join a growing financial services company based in the heart of Cardiff city centre offering a competitive salary. They are looking for someone with experience within finance, mortgages or underwriting. If you want to build a career within Mortgages this would be the perfect opportunity.
- Administrator second charge mortgage applications
- Manage the process from initial receipt through to completion
- Maximise number of pay outs from the packs submitted whilst ensuring loans fit the company criteria
- Checking all documents are correct
- liaising with the underwriting team to keep them up to date throughout the whole process
Skills / Experience
- CeMap would be desirable but not essential
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail and very good communication skills
- Excellent opportunities to progress
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries at Yolk Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job