Mortgage Administrator New Barnet £25000
This successful subsidiary of a UK IFA urgently need a candidate with a basic grounding in mortgage administration
- Co-ordinate with all parties involved in the mortgage process, including clients, consultants, banks/building society and insurance to ensure mortgage and insurance cases are progressing to customer requirements.
- Processing mortgage cases, checking current and new cases for relevant information and documents.
- Chase relevant parties for required documentation and updates on the mortgage application.
- General Correspondence - use of email/telephone/post communication.
- Investigate and respond to queries.
- Check documents received carefully for errors and update onto MUMs system.
- Updating and completing various tasks on our MUMs system.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills the ability to stay calm under pressure within a very busy and fast paced environment.
Every opportunity to develop into a mortgage paraplanner and beyond.
To find out more or apply for this role email Conrad
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job