Our client is a well established and respected IFA firm dealing with both Mortgages and Full Financial Planning. They have offices covering the whole of the South-west and over 20 years experience in providing leading independent financial advice to individuals, families and businesses.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic mortgage administrator to join the busy team in their Plymouth office.
The successful candidate will be demonstrate previous Sales Support experience within an IFA, Tied Agent, Mortgage Broker or Estate Agency environment and will possess excellent general administration skills.
Duties will include:
- Diary & Appointment Management
- General Administration Duties
- Processing Mortgage & Protection applications from start to completion
- Ensuring all queries are dealt with efficiently and that clients are kept updated throughout
- Ensuring that all compliance requirements with regards to mortgage submission are met in a timely manner
- Liaising with Clients, Solicitors, Mortgage Lenders, Estate Agents and Advisers both pre and post application
- Accurately recording all information on applications, cases & clients
- Keeping up to date with changing Mortgage Regulations
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year's experience in a similar mortgage administration role and will ideally hold full CeMAP (or equivalent) or willing to work towards achieving this in a timely manner.
- Excellent IT skills and previous mortgage administration experience
- Good academic track record
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently
- Confident telephone manner & excellent customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and thrive under pressure
- Flexible team player with the ability to use own initiative
- Previous Mortgage Administration experience
- CeMAP Qualified (or equivalent) or willing to achieve within 12 months
- Working Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be advantageous
In return for their commitment the successful candidate will receive a generous basic salary and excellent benefits package, together with comprehensive career progression opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading practice who will provide you with full training and support, as well as the opportunity to further progress within the financial services industry.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job