A leading Wealth Management organisation with offices in Bath currently have the requirement for a Mortgage Administrator to join their growing team.
Your role will involve but will not be limited to;
- Processing mortgage applications from start to finish, ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently and clients are kept updated throughout
- Ensuring all compliance requirements with regards to Mortgage submission, including Suitability Letters are dealt with in a timely manner
- Producing concise and detailed valuations for regular review meetings
- Fulfilling general queries from clients such as withdrawal requests, income requests and adhoc valuation requests
- Being the first point of contact on the main phoneline into the office
To be considered you must have at least one years experience working in a Mortgage Administration position. You should have strong attention to detail and will ideally hold the CeMAP, although candidates without will also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading practice who will provide you with full training and support and the opportunity to further progress within the business. You will be offered a competitive basic salary + bonuses + excellent company benefits including free parking.
- Mortgage or Mortgage Administrator