Established independent mortgage broker is seeking para planner or mortgage administrator to work with local estate agents.
To ensure that the client’s expectations are managed throughout the process and their outcome is a positive experience.
Be able to work under pressure, as part of a team and individually as required by the demands of the role.
To be an excellent communicator and build sound relationships between all of the parties involved throughout the process.
Packaging all of the cases correctly before Submission, ensuring we have all of the required documentation for both Compliance purposes and for the respective Lender.
• Completing all online AlP’s, Mortgage Applications.
• Completing all Life Insurance Applications for Providers.
• Ensuring that both the Fact Find and Medical Questionnaire are filled in correctly.
• Certifying (Stamping) Client Documentation.
• Update all material changes (i.e. change in term, name, address, Solicitor and product) relating to all Applications.
• Pro-actively liaising with clients to request documentation, checking the documentation that is provided is correct and compliant.
• Taking Client Fees before submitting Applications and updating the Fees Spreadsheet.
• Arranging for the Solicitor & Valuation fees to be taken where applicable.
• Preparing and emailing clients our proposed Solicitor quotations.
• Liaising and ensuring all relevant information is relayed to the Administration team relating to all active cases.
• Informing the Adviser of any critical requirements relevant to their cases and meeting with the advisers regularly to facilitate progression.
• Scanning & then filing all relevant client documentation for each case onto the Company S Drive, to ensure that the case is packaged correctly before passing the file onto the Administration team.
• Working with the advisers to ensure that regulated transactions are compliant, i.e.
• suitability letters, file notes are completed within the designated time-frame.
• Working with and adhering to company and FCA policies and procedures.
• Discuss any compliance and quality issues with the adviser and I or Compliance Officer
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.