LDNfinance are offering an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Mortgage Administrator. You will have the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business based in the heart of the City of London working alongside some of the industry’s leading figures.
Your roles will include:
- Providing administrative support to the current team of advisers in relation to progressing mortgage applications from submission to completion.
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant systems and that all compliance requirements are met.
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate responses to telephone/email enquiries or correspondence from clients or lenders.
The ideal candidate will have these qualities:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Calm, confident verbal communicator.
- Inquisitive and willing to learn new skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
The role is on a full-time basis with working hours from 9am to 5:30pm. The salary for this role is £18,000-£22,000 (plus performance related bonus) depending on the successful candidate’s experience and qualifications.
***Direct applicants only. No recruitment consultants please***
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Excel
- English grammar
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job