We are an established company based in Gerrards Cross (Buckinghamshire) providing bespoke mortgage solutions and accompanying products to high net-worth clients. Due to our continued growth, we are actively looking for a new team member.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Mortgage processing system to be reviewed and kept up to date tracking and monitoring each processing stage.
- Provide Keyfacts Illustrations along with the other paperwork required by the mortgage advisor for client meetings.
- Entering new cases on to the system and keeping mortgage data updated.
- Submitting applications with relevant Money Laundering requirements and any other supporting documentation.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters.
- Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met such as medical examinations, obtaining evidence of earnings, completion of any questionnaires and recording and tracking these procedures.
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
- Mortgage Administration experience - preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
- CEMAP (or equivalent) - preferred but not essential.
Why work for us?
Our company would be nothing without its people. When you join our family, you become part of an exciting dynamic, forward thinking group of people. We have a welcoming, flexible understanding environment, where everyone has a voice.
Based in Chalfont’s Business Park, our office has a stunning retro-modern design with a vibrant atmosphere. There is a great deli which provides great in-house food and drink; and social activities are arranged with other businesses in the park, including seasonal parties.
Please apply online.
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner