Clark James is delighted to be representing a superb opportunity to join a boutique Mortgage Broker as a full time Mortgage Administrator.
The business is currently going from strength to strength and this is a newly created opportunity for the successful candidate to work alongisde thier succesful Mortgage Advisers.
Responsibilities for the role of Mortgage Administrator:
- To act as first point of contact via telephone to any external calls
- To act as first point of contact for any visitors to the Company premises
- Liaise with advisers, product providers and clients via telephone, letter and email on associated administration
- Pro-actively participate in team meetings and agree actions where appropriate
- Ensure work flow is completed in a timely manner
- Accurately scan documentation
- Process new business - updating back office system with case, scanning of documents, providing supporting docs to lenders as appropriate
- Submit online applications
- Track progress of business with lender / provider obtaining updates when required
- Produce invoice for broker fees and issuing to clients
- Research and support to employed advisers
- Process general administration requests within service levels
- Deal with daily servicing post and update company systems as appropriate
- Action daily tasks in accordance with company standards
- Writing suitability reports for advisor approval
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading IFA who also deal with pensions and investments
Opportunities to learn and take qualifications are available within this role as is a long term career opportunity.
A high basic salary with benefits alongside free car parking for all staff is available with this stand out role.
Please apply for an immediate response.
- General Administration
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker