My client, a Mortgage company based in West Malling is looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their team full time 8.30-5.30pm.
This firm are a dynamic and friendly company who are expanding their admin team. This role would suit an experienced administrator within a Financial services background, ideally within a mortgage company as a Mortgage Processor / administrator
Day to day duties:
- Input, update and maintain data so systems are filled correctly. This may include client documents or compliance.
-Liaise over the telephone, with internal and external parties to ensure a smooth transaction from start to finish, delivering brilliant customer service
-Produces written correspondence and documents using standard formats
-Manages diary system to monitor cases and progress chase as appropriate
-Follow case progress through the complete process to legal completion and beyond
To apply you must have:
- At least 2 years experience as an administrator, must be within a Financial services background such as insurance, pensions, mortgages etc. (essential)
- Good communication skills and be easy to build rapport with
-Ideally Mortgage Processing experience
- CeMap qualified
- Mortgage processing experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical insurance
- Death in Service
- 50% of corporate membership at high spec gym
If this job sound of interest and you have the required skills, please apply and someone will be in touch.