Our Client is a well established Mortgage Brokerage based in central London, close commute to Liverpool street & Fenchurch street. They're looking to recruit 2 additional support team members, to support the companies top producing Mortgage brokers.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Your time will be spent liaising with lenders and other third parties to obtain updates, identify any additional information required and ensure that this is provided. This is to ensure that a mortgage or protection case progresses as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- To have a good understanding of the mortgage and protection advice process, client file requirements and the regulatory requirements imposed by our regulators
- Use the tasks to manage your daily priorities and ensure these are acted upon within the agreed timescales.
- Ensure all updates on the progress of each case are recorded on the brokers report sheet so that all interested parties can easily review the status of each case
- Prepare Mortgage packs for prior to client meetings.
- Prepare and submit applications online to lenders ensuring the information is completed accurately and fully to avoid delays with lenders being able to issue an offer.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary of 22-26k plus benefits and bonus
please apply in the strictest confidence
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Underwriting