- Salary £18,000
- 20 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Professional Training and Career Development
A rare opportunity has arisen to work for a successful and well-established Mortgage Brokerage in Bracknell. As a Mortgage Administrator, you will provide direct administrative support and work closely with the Managing Director. This will include assisting with sourcing and production of new mortgage and protection business from pre-application stage through to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prioritise and plan own workload
- Able to work within defined business processes to achieve agreed outcomes
- Ability to multitask, prioritise effectively, and work well under pressure using your own initiative
- Aptitude to work efficiently and enthusiastically alone or in a team
Qualification and Experience
- Previous mortgage processing experience - Mandatory.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 qualified - Not essential
- Good general knowledge of mortgage and protection related products and legislation
- Previous experience of Trigold Prospector advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Advising clients on Residential and BTL mortgages
- Initial mortgage product sourcing to assist Brokers and MD.
- Providing Key Facts Illustrations along with other paperwork required
- Completing Fact Finds and submitting applications and paperwork to Lender and Providers in accordance with strict procedures.
- Liaise with Lenders, Insurance Companies, Solicitors and Clients ensuring all requirements are met and ensure all communications are logged.
- Production of Mortgage Suitability letters and all compliance documents.
- Use Intelligent Office to enter all new business - Track, monitor and update accordingly at each processing stage to completion and maintain expected commission payments
- Dealing with all correspondence and producing standard letters
- Provide regular communication updates to MD, Consultants and Clients
- Other duties may be required as agreed by Managing Director
- Continually develop own skills by attending training courses and maintaining up to date knowledge.
- Mortgage Administrator