Our client is leading Advisory business that offers expertise across the full spectrum of financial services including commercial finance, wealth management, mortgages, protection and financial planning. They are a family owned business that have continued to grow year on year since their inception in 1997. With a friendly and successful environment, they are looking to welcome a new Mortgage and Life Insurance Administrator into the team. This position has become available due to an internal promotion.
You will be responsible for providing support to their wonderful team of advisors who will be processing substantial mortgage and life insurance applications for their enviable client base.
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Providing a consistently high level of customer service to clients
· Handling of communication between solicitors, banks and other third parties
· Instruction and management of valuations
· Processing of online mortgage applications
Our client has consistently grown year on year and is looking for someone to join the business with the same passion for customer excellence as the rest of the team.
We are seeking someone that can demonstrate
· Prior experience in a mortgage / life insurance administration role
· Experience of working with third parties including solicitors and banks
· A motivated character who wants to provide exceptional customer service
With further growth planned including a number of newly opened offices, this is a perfect time to be joining such a thriving business. If you like the sound of this opportunity and feel you have the necessary experience, apply now and talk to us to find out more!
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job