Salary - up to £30,000
Location - City of London
Our client is in search for a Mortgage Administrator to provide an effective and efficient support service to the Mortgage Advisers. The right candidate will be responsible for administering and progressing mortgage applications, managing leads, and liaising with 3rd parties, clients and consultants. This role also includes office administration such as; diary management for the team; update consultants pipelines; document preparation; note taking; filing and typing up reports when required.
- Accurately input mortgage information/ data into agreed systems and ensure that correct supporting documents are utilised during mortgage administration process.
- Produce regulatory customer documents within agreed SLAs
- Act as the first 'port of call’ for clients, Surveyors and Solicitors with any queries on a particular mortgage
- Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate responses to telephone calls/enquiries or correspondence from Mortgage Intermediaries, Valuers and Solicitors.
- Create, maintain and enhance working relationships with both internal and external Stakeholders.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a regulatory and compliant manner. Adhere to all relevant policies, processes and practices including TCF principles.
- Ensure communication, both written and verbal is delivered accurately and in conjunction with the Bank’s style guide and department policy/procedures and within agreed timescales.
- Maintain quality of work at all times, be conscientious and precise whilst taking care to meet deadlines.
- Timely completion of individual / team work, meeting targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels.
- You will need to work to deadlines, under pressure and have the ability to multitask
Contact Neha at Blakemore Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'