Location: West London
Salary: £23,000- £28,000pa, depending on experience
Our Client is a small, dynamic and growing Lender, specialising in bridging and development loans. An exciting and new opportunity for an Administrator is now available to work for this entrepreneurial company.
Our Client is now seeking an ambitious, articulate and efficient Administrator, with proven experience within a lender or broker (mortgages, commercial mortgages, secured loans, bridging finance or development finance)
You will be providing direct Admin support to the Underwriting where you will be responsible for;
- Processing of applications
- Maintaining relationships with the advisers, clients, introducers and solicitors
- Deliver high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in data input and all written communication produced
- Manage a pipeline of cases through to completion; ensuring both company service standards and the lending policy is complied with throughout
- Deal with all internal and external telephone and email enquiries
- Ensure a good understanding of all of the company's policies, procedures and compliance guidelines, installing the principles in your daily practice to protect the company from any associated risks.
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience in a similar role. You will have solid communication and articulation skills as well as the ability to multi- task. Candidates who are CeMAP qualified are of interest but this is by no means a necessity.
In return for you hard work you can expect a progressive career within a company that has big plans for the future!
- Administrative Support
- Mortgage Lending