I have a great Mortgage administrator / Paraplanner role available, working for a specialist mortgage broker, a market leader in their niche sector. They have constant progression opportunities available.
As a Mortgage Administrator, you are responsible for the support of mortgage brokers with the application process. This involves processing mortgage applications up to completion and communication with clients, solicitors, lenders and surveyors via telephone and email.
They are looking for somebody with the following experience;
- In maintaining compliance processes
- Building relationships with brokers
- Dealing with high volumes of cases
- At least 2 years' worth of Mortgage admin/case management/paraplanning experience
To become a member of the team you must be able to;
- Show confidence and great communication skills
- Show good literacy and numeracy ability with Excel knowledge
- Be self-motivating
On offer is a basic up to 30k and an excellent working environment.
- case manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'