Clark James Recruitment are working with a leading Mortgage Brokerage based in Richmond, Surrey.
Due to expansion within the team our client are looking to recruit a Mortgage Administrator/Manager to join the team.
- Processing Mortgage business to ensure that all standards are achieved professionally and compliantly
- Submission of business
- Arranging meetings with clients, diary management
- Overseeing the sales and compliance
- Working closely with the
- Managing a small team of three Administrators, reporting in directly to the MD
- Point of contact for lenders, solicitors and also the clients
- Previous Mortgage Administration experience is essential
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they have experience of dealing with Mortgage Lenders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think on your feet
- Able to lead and motivate other members of the team
- Basic salary to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Bonus - dependent on company performance
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company benefits
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job