My client is a leading successful IFA Practice and are currently looking for a Mortgage Administrator within the Oxfordshire area who is able to hit the ground running quickly.
As a Mortgage Administrator within this leading IFA you will support the Mortgage Advisors and have the ability to develop your skills and potential with the opportunity to further develop your career and become CeMAP qualified.
This a office based role and working hours within the role are Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 17:00pm
You will receive a competitive basic salary which is negotiable based on ability/role experience, plus bonus and in addition benefits including a pension scheme, onsite parking, the opportunity to have funded learning to become CeMAP qualified and more.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Entering new cases on to the system and keeping mortgage data updated.
- Provide Keyfacts Illustrations along with the other paperwork required by the mortgage advisor for client meetings.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters.
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
- Good general knowledge of life and mortgage related products and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
- Ability to create and develop long lasting relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisation, time management skills and interpersonal skills.
- Mortgage Administration experience – Within the independent market but not essential.
- Experience of administering Equity Release cases would be preferential but is not essential.
- CeMAP (or equivalent) – Preferred but not essential.
- Based within Oxfordshire and easily able to commute
Apply on-line or if you would like more information on this role, or any role within the mortgage market please contact Mithun Bhagwan on 0333 2408 550 or e-mail email@example.com attaching your updated CV.
REED Mortgages - The UK's leading specialist recruiter in Mortgage Advice, Support, Underwriting, Compliance and BDM roles.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job