My client is a successful Independent Mortgage Brokerage and IFA Practice. The company's main aim is to provide the best and most impartial advice available to its clientele.
The company are currently looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their team based within their excellently located central Bristol office which is a 5 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station.
Within this role there will be the opportunity in the future to become either a Team Leader of the Mortgage Administration team or a Mortgage Advisor at the company if the successful candidate would indeed like to progress into either of these positions, if not then you could choose to remain within a Mortgage Administration capacity. In turn the company are also happy to support the Mortgage Administrator with the study of the Cemap certificate (or equivalent).
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Mortgage processing system to be reviewed and kept up to date tracking and monitoring each processing stage.
- Provide Key facts Illustrations along with the other paperwork required by the mortgage advisor for client meetings.
- Entering new cases on to the system and keeping mortgage data updated.
- Submitting applications with relevant Money Laundering requirements and any other supporting documentation.
- Maintaining expected commission payments.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters.
- Liaise with lenders, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met such as medical examinations, obtaining evidence of earnings, completion of any questionnaires and recording and tracking these procedures.
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
This is a full time Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 17:00pm position (the option of working 8:30am to 16:30pm is also available).
- Mortgage Administration experience – Preferably within the independent market (experience of several lenders products).
- Good general knowledge of mortgage related products and legislation.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience of using the Intelligent Office software system is advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
You will receive a competitive basic salary of circa £23,000 which is negotiable based on ability/role experience. Plus benefits including a bonus scheme of up to another 10% of your basic salary (which is based upon both your individual and the company performance).
If you are a candidate that feels they have all the relevant skills and experience to excel in this role then please apply on-line now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"